Red Sox tonight not in HD?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
The game is at Fenway. No way NESN is not carrying this in HD. DISH has been screwing up sox HD coverage since the season started. This is definitely a dish issue.

Per a chat I just had with a Dish rep ... tonight's game will not be broadcast by Dish in HD. No specific explanation was offered other than to say that not all games are broadcast in both SD and HD by Dish. Really? I wasn't aware of that.

Ya its all E* fault its not in HD. (LOL) Try complaining to whatever network carries the sox
If it is not in HD on Dish tonight, then it is Dish's fault. So the complaint would be to Dish. It's in HD here on Direct. I am currently watching the pregame on NESN in HD

Per a chat I just had with a Dish rep ... tonight's game will not be broadcast by Dish in HD. No specific explanation was offered other than to say that not all games are broadcast in both SD and HD by Dish. Really? I wasn't aware of that.
Again, Dish only allocates a specific amount of bandwidth towards their HD RSNs, which means that they cannot show every game in HD on every channel.

LOL i just did a dish chat and they said that NESN is not broadcasting the game in HD.i told them that every game is in HD on NESN.and i got the they are not providing us with the HD feed crapola

It's in HD on DirecTV.

Scott I know you can't disclose what was said at the Team Summit private meeting but can you level with us?

Is Dish going to fix this issue anytime soon?

I am in a situation where I either need to extend my commitment with Dish via Dishn It Up or dump Dish and go with DirecTV. I'm fine with Dish with the exception of the HD RSN issue. Any guidance would be appreciated.

I must apologize for my sarcastic comment then. But living in one of the markets that does not have locals I get tired of hearing people complain that there pics are not perfect or drop out or whatever the complaint of the day is. When I would be happy with a local in SD Once again I apologize for my comment

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)