navychop said:Have fun. It's life. And it's over too soon.
And I love the look on this woman's face. Amongst other things.
|Redneck Rules of Etiquette |
* While ears need to be cleaned regularly, this should be done in private using one's OWN truck keys.
* Proper use of toiletries can forestall bathing for several days. However, if you live alone, deodorant is a waste of good money.
* Dirt and grease under the fingernails is a social no-no, as they tend to detract from a woman's jewelry and alter the taste of finger foods.
* When decanting wine, make sure that you tilt the paper cup, and pour slowly so as not to "bruise" the fruit of the wine.
* If drinking directly from the bottle, always hold it with your fingers covering the label.
Entertaining in your Home
* A centerpiece for the table should never be anything prepared by a taxidermist.
* Do not allow the dog to eat at the table... no matter how good his manners are.
Dating (Outside the Family)
* Always offer to bait your date's hook, especially on the first date.
* Be aggressive. Let her know you are interested: "I've been wanting to go out with you since I read that stuff on the men's bathroom wall two years ago. "
* Establish with her parents what time she is expected back. Some will say 10:00 pm; Others might say Monday. If it is the latter, it is the man's responsibility to get her to school on time.
* Crying babies should be taken to the lobby and picked up immediately after the movie has ended.
* Refrain from talking to characters on the screen.Tests have proven they can't hear you.
* Livestock is usually a poor choice for a wedding gift.
* Kissing the bride more than five seconds may get you shot.
* For the groom, at least rent a tux. A leisure suit with a cumberbund and a clean bowling shirt can create a tacky appearance. Though uncomfortable, say "yes" to socks and shoes for this special occasion.
* Dim your headlights for approaching vehicles, even if the gun is loaded and the deer is in sight.
* When approaching a four way stop, the vehicle with the largest tires always has the right of way.
* Never tow another car using pantyhose and duct tape.
* When sending your wife down the road with a gas can, it is impolite to ask her to bring beer back.
* Never relieve yourself from a moving vehicle, especially when driving.
* Do not lay rubber while traveling in a funeral procession.
Tips for all Occasions
* Never take a beer to a job interview.
* Always identify people in your yard before shooting at them.
* It's considered tacky to take a cooler to church.
* If you have to vacuum the bed, it is time to change the sheets.
* Even if you're certain that you are included in the will, it is still considered tacky to drive a U-haul to the funeral home.
A farmer is sitting in the neighborhood bar getting soused. A man comes in and asks the farmer, ?Hey, why are you sitting here on this beautiful day getting drunk?? Farmer: ?Some things you just can?t explain.? Man: ?So what happened that?s so horrible?? Farmer: ?Well, today I was sitting by my cow milking her. Just as I got the bucket about full, she took her left leg and kicked over the bucket.? Man: ?Ok, but that?s not so bad.? Farmer: ?Some things you just can?t explain.? Man: ?So what happened then?? Farmer: ?I took her left leg and tied it to the post on the left.? Man: ?And then?? Farmer: ?Well, I sat back down and continued to milk her. Just as I got the bucket about full, she took her right leg and kicked over the bucket.? Man: ?Again?? Farmer: ?Some things you just can?t explain.? Man: ?So, what did you do then?? Farmer: ?I took her right leg this time, and tied it to the post on the right.? Man: ?And then?? Farmer: ?Well, I sat back down and began milking her again. Just as got the bucket about full, when the stupid cow knocked over the bucket with her tail.? Man: ?Hmmm . . . ? Farmer: ?Some things you just can?t explain.? Man: ?So, then what did you do?? Farmer: ?Well, I didn?t have any more rope, so I took off my belt and tied her tail to the rafter. In that moment, my pants fell down and my wife walked in.?