RedZone channel on cable?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

spiderg8r

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 13, 2004
I've read that Redzone channel may be available on comcast this year for free or maybe $7 per month. Any idea if directv would allow Redzone channel without the full Sunday ticket?

The deal is red zone channel will be available to cable, dish etc. but the only date given is sometime before the 2012 season.

& its only red zone channel....not full sunday ticket....& yes directv will allow it as it was in the new contract they just signed.

Also the full sunday ticket will then eventually be available too on broadband to people that cant get directv but the details arent worked out yet so it doesnt even pay to get into that yet.

Thanks. I've been saying for a couple of years that I'd give up ST if I could just buy RedZone. I like watching my local game with RedZone running on a second TV - no commercials, always something happening - I love it, but paying $380 to get it is absurd.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)