Reelz Is On

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I thought the same thing, db. I can get that stuff with True Hollywood Story. I would've expected that they would have more material at launch but it seems like they have maybe 4 shows that they're repeating over and over again.

They seem to have an hour of programming they repeat endlessly. :) It has been on in the background since I started working ont he charts at about noon. Since then, I have seen the same 1 hour of programming block (including commercials) 4 times. and one "different" show on Ron Howard's directorial career.

Make that 5 times... it just statted where I came in... Here is that piece on Forest Whitaker and Idi Amin again. :)

See ya
Tony

Here is that piece on Ron Howard again. :)

Reelz is on channel 299 because it deals with current movies to be on DVD, PPV and premium channels. It is a channel promoting movie channels and movies. So 299 is the most logical spot for it. No it is not going to be a premium channel itself. It is part of AT60 and Dish Latino Max and higher packages.

See ya
Tony

and its owned by the people who originally brought you USSB :D

Hubbard Broadcasting (semi-decent MN company. Owner of all ABC stations licensed in MN)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)