Refer a friend code generation

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

DustNavy

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Jan 11, 2016
ID
Is anybody else getting an error page when attempting to send a code to yourself or a friend via email?

Can't even find it on mydish now, somethings changed recently.

This is what I see using a windows machine. When you click on the "here" it just takes you back to account summary.

upload_2017-1-5_15-3-31.png

This is what I see using a windows machine. When you click on the "here" it just takes you back to account summary.

View attachment 123321
That message comes up on the "My Referrals" page. When I click on it using Chrome on Windows7, it takes me properly to the "Refer A Friend" page, which is the same link that is listed directly under the "My Referrals" link in Account Summary.

Thought you might need to be logged in first, but it still went to the log-in page and then the proper page for me with Windows 10 and Firefox, may be different for other browsers. Dish did change the mydish website quite a bit a few weeks back.

The refer a friend link works as it should for me in Chrome. If pick My Referrals and then click "Here" it does take me to the correct refer a friend page as Dare2be posted.

Hmm, tried 3 different browsers on win 7 including a vpn and a chrome browser on android. All redirects back to my account summary. May reach out to Matt tomorrow if it doesn't fix itself.

Hmm, tried 3 different browsers on win 7 including a vpn and a chrome browser on android. All redirects back to my account summary. May reach out to Matt tomorrow if it doesn't fix itself.

Try right click on "Here" and pick open in a new tab.

Then if you have not, clear all DISH cookies and/or try incognito in Chrome.

Thanks for the suggestion. However after clearing cookies and cache then going incognito still have the same result. Tried the wife's pc using chrome and the same thing.

It may sort itself out eventually. Matt said that tab is going away anyhow. Seems I'm the only 1 having that issue. Maybe I've used too many over the years and they cut me off. :coco

Reactions: Tampa8

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)