Refer A Friend Points

blackcat1

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Oct 18, 2010
Springfield Missouri
Is there a limit to the number of refer-a-friend points that can be redeemed for bill credits a month? Last month I applied 100 points for (10) $10 per month bill credits and I would like to apply some additional points for more bill credits, but when I logon to MyDish, that option is not available. I can only redeem points for either free movie rentals or Polk Audio Sound System. Thanks.

Is there a limit to the number of refer-a-friend points that can be redeemed for bill credits a month? Last month I applied 100 points for (10) $10 per month bill credits and I would like to apply some additional points for more bill credits, but when I logon to MyDish, that option is not available. I can only redeem points for either free movie rentals or Polk Audio Sound System. Thanks.

Hey blackcat1! We checked our information and we see there is a maximum of 10 referrals per calendar year, and a maximum of 5 credit offers at a time. If you're having issues redeeming multiple credit offers, please reach out to our teams here for further assistance!

Hey blackcat1! We checked our information and we see there is a maximum of 10 referrals per calendar year, and a maximum of 5 credit offers at a time. If you're having issues redeeming multiple credit offers, please reach out to our teams here for further assistance!
I have used you chat feature in the past regarding this issue and wasn't able to resolve the problem. Has anyone else tried to redeem their points for bill credits? I am currently only receiving 1 credit offer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts