Regional Action pack channel 412 question

Crickee

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 11, 2010
Virginia
We’re thinking of switching to the Flexpack and adding the Regional Action pack. The channel listing I printed last week shows 412. When I log into mydish and look at it 412 isn’t listed. Can someone please confirm if this is or is not included? I’ve sent Dish a message on Facebook but haven’t received a reply.

Their's always that oddball circumstance, but I've had the Flex Pack off and on for awhile and YES, your RSN is always included therefore I'm 99.9 sure you'll get it

Thanks! I just got a reply from Dish it’s included if you’re in the region which we are. So I’m switching to the Flexpack with add one and will save $45/month.

Reactions: Tampa8
Thanks for reminding me. I almost forgot to turn off the regional pack after turning it on yesterday.

Reactions: Tampa8
Their's always that oddball circumstance, but I've had the Flex Pack off and on for awhile and YES, your RSN is always included therefore I'm 99.9 sure you'll get it
Be careful about that. YES is the name of an RSN, and someone might read that post and think that Dish carries YES.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)