Regional Sports Networks

Tvfan24/7 said:
YES- SD and HD feed

SNY- SD feed only so far

do you have fios for tv in your home? the reason I ask is because I saw the press release were they said they were supposed to have YES HD however on their lineup for the long island area it does not show YES HD

Per Ken Ross at AVS Forum, who has FIOS TV service, FIOS TV has an agreement for YES HD, but YES HD is currently not being carried by FIOS TV in the NY area. Only the SD feed for both SNY and YES are shown at this time. No timeframe on the HD feeds.

cforrest said:
Per Ken Ross at AVS Forum, who has FIOS TV service, FIOS TV has an agreement for YES HD, but YES HD is currently not being carried by FIOS TV in the NY area. Only the SD feed for both SNY and YES are shown at this time. No timeframe on the HD feeds.

Is there any reason why it would not be carried if they have the rights to it? Is it carried in any of their other markets?

hbk409 said:
do you have fios for tv in your home? the reason I ask is because I saw the press release were they said they were supposed to have YES HD however on their lineup for the long island area it does not show YES HD

Nope no FIOS TV here yet. I've heard that FIOS internet is a year away from being available here, so hopefully by that time I'll have the option of getting both services.

godzooky said:
does fios carry msg and fox sports ny?

No, Cablevision has withheld all programming it has from Verizon's FIOS service! No Rainbow Media channels, AMC, IFC, etc or any of the RSNs, FSNY & MSG.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)