"Register Today & This Ad Goes Away!" Ads appearing?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

DWS44

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Apr 14, 2004
Rock Hill, SC
Anyone else seeing these Google AdSense ads in every thread today? I'm certainly registered and logged in, yet still seeing these ads in every thread right now using Chrome.

EDIT...including this one:
Capture.JPG

That's odd. I haven't changed anything. If it's not happening to anyone else try logging out and in again.

I am out grabbing lunch but will check into it when I get back to my desk.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

I am having a popup in the lower right of the screen that I have to x out of, even though I am a pub member. It is a floating ad, in addition to the google ads appearing after the first post.

I tried logging out and back in, but the AdSense ads are still appearing. For kicks, I even tried opening SatGuys via IE10 on this same machine, and saw the ads there as well.

No biggie for me...perhaps it is something on my machine...just wanted to let you all know about it! :)

I am having a popup in the lower right of the screen that I have to x out of, even though I am a pub member. It is a floating ad.

Saw that when I tried using IE10, but not in Chrome. (Probably because I have AdBlock running in Chrome)

I'm seeing it as well. I logged out and then back in, emptied cache and it is still there.... Working in Safari.

I uninstalled the new vBulletin backup program I installed this morning, that is the only change I made to the site in over a week.

I cleared our cache and datastore as well.

Hopefully its gone for you now. I was unable to see it in Firefox and IE 10.

It is still there for me in chrome. I logged out, cleared the cache and just logged back in and the ad sense is still there.

FYI...the Google AdSense ads are back again...just like in my original post. Both in Chrome and IE10.

hmmm I seen ads at the bottom of the main page a few days ago but figured Scott was doing some changes

no ads now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)