Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Anyone remember that song Ironic by Alanis Morissette called Ironic?

The one that has the line that says "it's like a death row pardon, two minutes to late."

Well that applies to SatelliteGuys Radio I guess. One of the big reason for going off the air was the fact that since launching in May we NEVER got paid from our main ad agency. This was the agency that inserted the Walgreens, Progressive Insurance, WalMart, Pep Boys and other national ads into our stream.

Over the past few months I have been going back and forth with them with the last ticket from them saying I would get paid on March 12th. Its now April and no money yet.

Anyways after shutting down SatelliteGuys Radio last night I got the following email from them this morning...

Screen Shot 2015-04-02 at 7.49.41 AM.png

It is missing the numbers for June and July, as well is missing the information from November until now. And its also missing another item of when we will get paid. They have my W9 on file.

Yup Alanis was correct... "isn't it ironic. Don't you think?"

Well, Scott, the word "Agency" translated means "scurge of the earth long-time for payment organization" who make demands then don't work as quickly for their clients. It's a "media" thing. Agencies put their client's money in the bank and SIT on it, then pay at about 90 days out, but demand you treat them like gold.

Ask me how I REALLY feel about ad agencies. (sarcasm.)

Reactions: Scott Greczkowski
You sure that isn't an April Fool's Joke... They missed April 1, but they've missed a scheduled payment for months. LOL

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)