Remote #1 not working with new VIP 722K

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

mrpelayo

Original poster
Jul 19, 2009
Puerto Rico
I installed last night a new VIP 722k on my living room. The remote control # 2 works fine, but remote control # 1 does not work with the receiver. The receiver is working on single mode (not dual), but I can't find a way to make it work.

Please help!!! Ayuda!!!

If the reciever is to close to the floor the IR doesnt pick it up to well. For some reason the 722k's are pretty picky with the IR for tv1. If its not on the floor push the system info button on the reciever and reprogram it. Hold the sat button till the top lights light up. then pick a number on the remote and push pound, sat light will blink 3 times then push record and the number on the screen should change to the number you put on the remote. The 722k's for some reason never come with the remotes programed

Some lcd tv's interfere with infrared remotes, especialy during the first five minutes after you turn on the tv. Try turning the tv off but leave the sat on. Change the channel on your sat, then turn the tv back on. If the channel changed, then its backlight interference from your lcd tv. I put the tv picture on normal and wait the five minutes after turning on the tv.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)