Remote access down?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

sdschramm

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 21, 2007
NA
Well since they released the remote access for the 722 via satellite (no internet needed) I gave it a try but it never really worked. Very buggy. A month or so later (tonight) I thought I've give it another try. However, whenever I try and get in, I keep getting this screen:

Screenshot2010-01-02at112341PM.png

Any ideas?

-Scott

Thanks for everyone that is checking.
Mine still does not work. I don't understand?

Mine's not working right as of tonight either. Quite annoying, and I hope this issue will be resolved soon since I rely on Remote Access a lot to see what's on before tuning in via Slingbox.

mine is working from my verzion card just fine but not my home connection so I suspect some kind of DNS issue

After repeated problems for weeks on end with remote access, I have today found that if I login to my account at dishnetwork.com and then hit the 'Remote Access' link in the top middle of the account page -- the one at left margin does not seem to work -- it surprisingly works!

I used to login at a sling page successfully before the sat feed was established.

Just wanted to follow up and say that it finally let me in tonight!

Thanks again!

-Scott

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts