Remote code for Olevia 242V TV

wannaknowitall

Original poster
Dec 11, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Anyone ever find a Dish Remote Code that will operate my Olevia 242V LCD TV? That brand isn't listed in the code book and a scan didn't seem to find anything. There are cheesier brands of TV's in the code book, so why not Olevia (made by Syntax-Brillian)?

good luck...

been using the 237v olevia set for 2 years now and still no luck with finding a remote code for the dish network remotes....not sure why this happened, I would have never expected it when I bought the tv...

No Dish remotes will work an Olevia TV yet...

The new forthcoming Dish learning remote is said to be able to work with these TV's. We will see and it should be released soon.

Yes616 is correct the current remotes will not control an Olevia. I've got 3 of the new 21.0 remotes coming this week. I own 2 Olevias and I'm also getting a remote for my sisters Olevia. I'll post when I get the remotes.

Ed

This is weird. I was on the Dish Network website and I was looking at the codes for the 6.3 IR/UHF PRO and it has Olevia listed on there but the codes don't work.

Olevia Televisions 506, 127

Tech Portal : Remotes : 6.3 IR/UHF/UHF Pro[

No they don't. The new 21.0 remote DOES though. 578 is the code with the new remote for my Olevias--242t and 247tfhd.:up NO that code WON'T work with the 6.3.

Ed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)