Remote code for Olevia TV? (1 Viewer)

Register Today to see less ads! It's Free!

havana

SatelliteGuys Family
Oct 1, 2005
Cedar Ridge CA.
Use the Sony remote and try a wireless remote extender from radio shack to send the IR signal downstairs to the 622, if it don’t work, you can return it. I use one and it works great

Stacy A

Supporting Founder
Supporting Founder
Sep 15, 2003
northeast Texas
I don't mean to hijack the thread, but what about Harmony remotes not working with the 622? I have a Harmony 720 I think - it's a rectangular shape rather than the hourglass shape - and anyway, the Harmony website keeps telling me that it can't support the use of the "DVR" button. I can get the Harmony to do anything I want, but if I want to watch one of my recorded shows, I have to grab the Dish remote to hit the DVR button, or I could go through the menu button - what a pain.

DWS44

SatelliteGuys Master
Supporting Founder
Apr 14, 2004
Rock Hill, SC
Not sure about the 720, but the 880 works fine with my 622. Only thing though, is that the remote was originally programmed for a 942. When I got the 622, everything worked, so I never reprogrammed it.

IIRC, even with the 942, if I set the button to "DVR" nothing would work, but when I looked thru all available button functions, one was called "PVR" and that did the trick, so you might want to try the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Latest posts