Remote Control Color Button Menu Shortcut List

I couldn't figure out what the numbers meant like "Yellow 5-1", but figured it out.

I really don't see this as being short cuts unless you have a photographic memory to remember that exhaustive list.

Reactions: bspei
Not everbody uses the same things. I, myself, only use about 5 or 6 different operations that the shortcuts help out. Most of the time I simply use button presses to get where I want to go...

Reactions: Shoot To Thrill
Not everbody uses the same things. I, myself, only use about 5 or 6 different operations that the shortcuts help out. Most of the time I simply use button presses to get where I want to go...
The same with me. I wonder how the new remotes that are coming out soon color buttons will perform!

I couldn't figure out what the numbers meant like "Yellow 5-1", but figured it out.

I really don't see this as being short cuts unless you have a photographic memory to remember that exhaustive list.
I only imagine people using "yellow, 5, 1" or other shortcuts if they have that list printed out in front of them...

I only imagine people using "yellow, 5, 1" or other shortcuts if they have that list printed out in front of them...
I agree, the color button list looks like a comingled mess. Maybe the new future remote controls' color buttons will perform much different and then just do away with the list or at least the one list that have all the numbers on it. I made the color button list for fellow members to use as a reference for what all the shortcuts the color buttons can quickly get too. I use the red, yellow, and yellow-blue the most.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts