Remote Control for Low Vision Elderly

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

RachelRider

Original poster
Apr 24, 2019
Bay Minette, Alabama
Are there any large button remote controls compatible with the Dish Network Hopper? My elderly mother has macular degeneration and is unable to see the buttons on the remote control because the remote is black and the buttons are black. I put bright colored stickers on the power button and the numbers but they keep coming off. We tried using the voice remote but when you ask it to turn to channel 10, it doesn't automatically change the channel, a list of options come up on the TV screen and she is unable to see those. Please, please help. Dish Network is her only option for TV at this elderly apartment complex. She had direct tv for years and was able to use that remote because the remote has contrasting colors. Thank you for any ideas and help you can give.

The remote code/address for the VIP is 1. I think someone posted on here, too, that you can use a IR 20.x series remote to run a hopper.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts