Remote Help

jenkinsj1281

Original poster
Dec 16, 2019
iberia MO
Primary remote address 2; tv 1; 20.0 IR
Sec. remote address 16; tv 2; 21.0 UHF
Reciever: vip722k

So I built a house and invited the Dish tech. before I should have. In order to make it work we made the master bedroom tv1 and the livingroom tv2. Reciever is in the bedroom, which I want it left in there in order to declutter the living room tv area. With that being said, I need to make the tv1 remote uhf and the tv 2 remote IR. How do i accomplish this???

Primary remote address 2; tv 1; 20.0 IR
Sec. remote address 16; tv 2; 21.0 UHF
Reciever: vip722k

So I built a house and invited the Dish tech. before I should have. In order to make it work we made the master bedroom tv1 and the living room tv2. Reciever is in the bedroom, which I want it left in there in order to declutter the living room tv area. With that being said, I need to make the tv1 remote uhf and the tv 2 remote IR. How do i accomplish this???

I been away for a long time but i believe the 20.1 IR ( its IR only) It needs to see the receiver to do anything. If you are sending the TV1 signal to the living room. You may need to get another 21.0 IR/UHF remote. You can use the other 21.0 UHF in the bedroom. I believe you will need to set the Remote address for the new 21.0 to 2. I hope i am correct this is a memory test for me.

I been away for a long time but i believe the 20.1 IR ( its IR only) It needs to see the receiver to do anything. If you are sending the TV1 signal to the living room. You may need to get another 21.0 IR/UHF remote. You can use the other 21.0 UHF in the bedroom. I believe you will need to set the Remote address for the new 21.0 to 2. I hope i am correct this is a memory test for me.
Second IR/UHF remote is on the way anyway, so I will try that. Easy fix if it works, if not easy to put back to where it originally was. Thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)