Remote question

nuttz565

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 10, 2009
colorado
Hey everyone I have a question about my 722 I was hoping I could get some clarity on. Currently I have the standard setup, TV1 has the HD picture with remote 1 and TV2 in the upstairs has the RF remote. I was thinking about getting a HDMI splitter and splitting TV1 so that I could get tv in my kitchen on my 22 inch LCD. But Im curious about the remote setup. I was wondering if I could buy another RF remote so that I could turn it on from the kitchen? Is it possible to have 3 remotes setup to work on the 722?. Thanks for any input

Hey everyone I have a question about my 722 I was hoping I could get some clarity on. Currently I have the standard setup, TV1 has the HD picture with remote 1 and TV2 in the upstairs has the RF remote. I was thinking about getting a HDMI splitter and splitting TV1 so that I could get tv in my kitchen on my 22 inch LCD. But Im curious about the remote setup. I was wondering if I could buy another RF remote so that I could turn it on from the kitchen? Is it possible to have 3 remotes setup to work on the 722?. Thanks for any input

Absolutely. If you don't wanna move your current 6.3 remote back and forth pick up another or better yet a 21.0 remote. Get one on ebay. You'll just need to set the address to what you currently have for TV1. Make sure you get a powered HDMI splitter. I got mine from monoprice.com . About $40??

Yer welcome.

Ed

OR, you can hook up the HDTV by your 722 via component (red/blue/green video & red/white audio) and run HDMI to the kitchen one. All outputs are "hot" at the same time.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts