Remote Replacement, DHPP

AlaJoe

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 5, 2005
The down button on my remote has got to where you have to push it real hard to make it work. Did I not read in a post here somewhere before that if you have DHPP a new one is free? If not what do they cost?
Joe

Your Kidding.. Right? I think remotes have a warranty of 30 days... call 1-800-333-3474 (Dish Network) and order a new one or get one from your local retailer. Depending on what type remote you need will dictate how much it will cost... give them a call and they'll let you know...

Replacements are 100% free with DHPP. Just call tech support, tell them the sat button won't light up anymore, even after new batteries. Saves 1 hour of time that they will try and get you to do everything from unplugging wires, hard reset, etc. They will UPS you a replacement free of charge as long as you have the DHPP plan on your account. Arrives usually within 2 days of your call to them.

i give away remotes like they are candy. and your right, if you just say the sat button wont light up after u put in new batteries, i am allowed to skip all trouble shooting. u get ur remote quicker, i got a shorter call time, all is happy. and it is 100percent covered by dhpp.

I had to get a new remote last week. I just e-mailed Tech Support through the Dish website, they responded within a few hours and said a new remote was on the way.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts