Remote SAT button not lighting up, remote not turning on Sat feed

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
You could try to take it apart and clean the contacts, but replacements are dirt cheap.

It's on TV2 of a 622. Do I need a new remote or is there a way to fix this?

It turns TV on and off and I can control volume so it's not batteries.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The Remote is programmed to the TV but not working the DISH service. This can be resolved one of two ways. The 1st would be to press the SAT button on the Dish remote. If not resolved it need to be re-programmed to the DISH receiver. Please go to this link, https://www.mydish.com/support/products/vip/how-to/pair/receiver-to-remote , to program the remote to the receiver again. If you still need help please send me a PM with your DISH account number and 4 digit Pin #.

Did you try to change batteries? I had Dish remotes with would stop working on the SAT input but would still work tv. Cleaning connections couldn't hurt either.
I took the bottom two out and reinserted them but that was it and didn't fix it. I have to think either there was some sort of interference or things got rattled and then rerattled back.

There is an autotune event at 9 so I'm going to see if I can do anything then but I have a feeling I'll need a replacement even if it's 3rd party from Walmart or somewhere.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Get an real Dish remote from eBay, Amazon. You can't be that desperate!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)