remote uhf power enhancement

Red_dog

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 5, 2006
I have read somewhere but I can not find the thread.

What is the code (button to push) increase the uhf remote distance on the 6/0 remote.

I don't know if there is such a thing or not, however, I do remember reading something (here) a few months back, that someone thought the UHF PRO remotes had 2 channels - A & B, and one of them was weaker than the other.

On the 6.3, you change from A to B from inside the battery compartment.

Otherwise... You can relocate your UHF antenna from the back of the receiver, to elsewhere, using a coaxal cable. Even to another room.

I have read somewhere but I can not find the thread.

What is the code (button to push) increase the uhf remote distance on the 6/0 remote.

Go to the area where your remote just starts not to work and press Browse, Theme, and Record.

Then go a little further away and repeat process. :)

With a 622 and the TV2 6.3 UHF Pro remote, you can extend the range by switching from the A range to the B range. That will only allow operating TV2 with a 6.2 or 6.3 UHF Pro though. Get the receiver to the System Info screen, remove the battery cover and change the switch from A to B and hit Record on the remote. TV2 on the System info screen should now say "B range" instead of "A range