Remotes going retarded!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

PakCafe

Original poster
Jun 14, 2005
Alright, I have tried every FAQ and support section on dishnetworks site!

I have a 625 receiver with 2 remotes one using IR and the other using UHF. My problem is that my UHF remote one day started to somehow control my TV1 when it usually controls my TV2. So now it is controlling both TV1 and TV2. I have checked if it is in shared view and it is not. I have checked if it is on shared view it is not. The receiver does not turn off from the front and it doesnt change its mode from dual to single. It is on dual right now.:mad:

I just tried that and I tried to hit that green little indented button that changes the inputs. On my system info screen it says primary remote address 1 and secondary remote address 1. I am going a bit crazy since I cant watch my Pakistan vs India cricket match!

By the way I tried to change both of them to 1 but it didnt work. Then I tried to put them both on 2 and then both of them didnt work.

go to menu 6,1,3 on the bottom of the screen it will say remote 1 does it says IR or UHF?

Last edited:
It says IR....

Actually, it is a good thing I cant watch the match right now since the pathetic Pakistani team just screwed up and have lost the game.

I changed it to 2 and left the IR one to one and it still does not work:rolleyes:

Last edited:
OMG!

I feel like a fuc*in idiot!

I usually take my programs off via TV tuner and I accidentally put the inputs for tv1 in tv2 lmao!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)