Remove viewed "feature"

Status
Please reply by conversation.

ts10

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Aug 18, 2008
Is there a way to *not* have DTV gray color the previously viewed recorded titles and leave them the same color as the other?

Thanks!

Extremely humorous group. No, I just want them the same color so my eyes don't "naturally" skip over the viewed ones. DTV is the only service I've ever used that decided on such a feature and I don't care for it and want it removed.

Extremely humorous group. No, I just want them the same color so my eyes don't "naturally" skip over the viewed ones. DTV is the only service I've ever used that decided on such a feature and I don't care for it and want it removed.

I actually like the feature because when I browsing through 20-30 episodes of a series, it's nice to know that I've already watched one. The difference between the white and the gray is not that noticable to me.

For me, it's not a deal breaker either way, but it would be nice to have either an On/Off option, or somehow allow us to change the tolerance of the gray/white.

Might be nice if we had some control over it in terms of:
1. When program is opened for any amount of time
2. When partially watched (less than 50%)
3. When partially watched (more than 50%)
4. When program has been completely watched (I know, you are asking why wouldn't I just delete it if I have watched it all, but some people like to keep these recordings for awhile)

I mention this only because I record the Daily Show and Colbert Report as a manual recording for a one-hour block M-F. I try to watch them within 24 hours, but sometime I only have time to watch the Daily Show and still want to go back to the Colbert Report later. Sometimes it's hard to tell which ones have been watched completely, and which ones are only half watched.

I know I can set it up as two manual recordings, but I like watching them at the same time when possible, and one manual recording takes up less "space" on the List and Prioritizer screens.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts