Renewal Price For MLB EI Super Fan

Status
Please reply by conversation.

ScoBuck

'Just Chillin'
Supporting Founder
Jul 11, 2006
Long Island, NY
It is not on their system yet or on the website yet, but a decision has been made to offer MLB EI renewal subs the Super Fan upgrade for a reduced price of $29.

Still not free of course, but at least a discount for those that had the package last year.

FlyingJ

SatelliteGuys Pro
Mar 19, 2005
Bexley, Ohio
Partial April Schedule on there now...kinda...no HD or Channel listings after opening day...then a 4 day gap between the 2nd and 6th...but at least they seem to be working on it.

Questioner

SatelliteGuys Pro
Mar 27, 2006
Partial April Schedule on there now...kinda...no HD or Channel listings after opening day...then a 4 day gap between the 2nd and 6th...but at least they seem to be working on it.

If it's like last year, I would expect to the hd schedule to be updated for games in April at around June....and then no updates for the rest of the months at all.

gpg

SatelliteGuys Family
Jan 20, 2006
Long Island
Considering that last year DirecTV didn't begin offering RSNs in HD until July, it's not surprising that there were no HD games listed until June.

Questioner

SatelliteGuys Pro
Mar 27, 2006
Considering that last year DirecTV didn't begin offering RSNs in HD until July, it's not surprising that there were no HD games listed until June.

That's not true, they were at least offering some games part time for some teams. I was getting yankee games on 95 before july, and occassionally a few other teams.

Questioner

SatelliteGuys Pro
Mar 27, 2006
Not much, but enough for them to put the hd games on the schedule....I remember a lot of frustration about it at the time.

ScoBuck

'Just Chillin'
Supporting Founder
Jul 11, 2006
Long Island, NY
Considering that up until last year, HD games thru MLB EI were given 'gratis' - why would anyone have a negative? They were not announced in the package when it was offered to subs, there was not a charge for it - and when the RSN's were put into the selected markets last year in HD, there also was NO additional charge.

I see no reason for a complaint.

ScoBuck

'Just Chillin'
Supporting Founder
Jul 11, 2006
Long Island, NY
Please give a coherent reponse to this. It is painfully obvious that you continue to post negative comments about DirecTV. Everything from PQ, to lack of NESN-HD games in MPEG2, to complaints about their listing of games on the website, and the complaining goes on and on. Just so we can maybe try to understand better........................

Why do you subscribe to them if you detest them so much? Why give them your hard earned money every month?

Questioner

SatelliteGuys Pro
Mar 27, 2006
Pm me with any of these off topic questions.

So far, hd with directv in many ways has been implemented in an amateur fashion, especially in terms of customer communication and in this case, with variety of programming. Let's hope directv gets off to a better start by actually using the hd column in the schedule this season.

ScoBuck

'Just Chillin'
Supporting Founder
Jul 11, 2006
Long Island, NY
Pm me with any of these off topic questions.

Listen here, you have made 6 out of the 13 posts in this thread, which I started. The topic of this thread is:

Renewal Price for MLB EI Super Fan.

NOT ONE MENTION, NOT EVEN ONE WORD you have posted in this thread is ON-TOPIC.

Stop the trolling already.

And BTW, me (and others) have been trying to send you PM's for months, but you have kept your PM box full and your account does NOT accept PM's.

Jimbo

SatelliteGuys Master
Lifetime Supporter
Cutting Edge
Jul 14, 2005
NW Ohio - Buckeye Country
As far as I recall, the Yankees games were the ONLY games done in HD until at least June/July when D* started to add HD RSN's.

I remember thinking that the YES network owned channel 95 because they were on every day ......

Jimbo

ScoBuck

'Just Chillin'
Supporting Founder
Jul 11, 2006
Long Island, NY
As far as I recall, the Yankees games were the ONLY games done in HD until at least June/July when D* started to add HD RSN's.

I remember thinking that the YES network owned channel 95 because they were on every day ......

Jimbo

I believe that is correct.

soncaliente

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Aug 24, 2005
Nashville, TN
I actually was asked to pay full price by retention while ordering a new HR20. I have been an EI subscriber for 5 years. Have they posted this renewal informations on their website yet? I can't seem to find it.

ScoBuck

'Just Chillin'
Supporting Founder
Jul 11, 2006
Long Island, NY
I actually was asked to pay full price by retention while ordering a new HR20. I have been an EI subscriber for 5 years. Have they posted this renewal informations on their website yet? I can't seem to find it.

No - it's not on the website yet. But I have been told it will be shortly available to renewal EI subs.

mikew

Supporting Founder
Supporting Founder
Sep 7, 2003
Las Vegas, NV
I still haven't seen the renewal on my bill. The option is checked when I go to add programming. I've read others have already been charged.

I do remember the a few Dodgers games being broadcast in HD starting in April...

iceturkee

DINFOS Trained Killer
Supporting Founder
Sep 13, 2005
daytona beach
this is the last time i'm going to say this.....leave the feuding at the door or expect a vacation, questioner. i hate to post this here but my pm from last week must still be sitting in your box unread!!!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts