Rental House - Recievers

iceshark said:
Fellow friend and member, I have been in THE GAME most likely alot longer then you. I have been a Satellite company owner and have a dish farm out back. So I do not plan on going anywhere.

If you want to be technical I have been with Dish since Echosphere Corp started DISHNET in the mid ninety's. I sold Echostar and Houston Tracker Cband recievers. When I joined the contract SAID NOTHING ABOUT MULTIPLE UNITS! So I am not above or breaking any rule I agreed too. Do you not speed or cross not at an intersection? If you can say you dont then I guess you are better then us. If not then stop the Holy rollerness.

Last time, I DO NOT CONDONE SIGNAL THEFT OR LETTING SOMEONE STACK ON MY ACCOUNT! I do have a longstanding right as well AS YOU to bring my subscribed receiver with me to my vacation or motorhome. THERE IS NOTHING WRONG OR IMMORAL ABOUT IT!

Now I am sure you want your final word. I dont like that this has turned into a he said, she said, attack on one another. That was not my intent. It just is not fair that you are telling people they should lay down like dogs and pay for a second subscription like it is a good deal for wanting to bring their receiver with them a few times a year to there vacation home or their motorhome. So I will apologize if I sound rude or arrogant. IT is not my intent. I have read many of your post and think you offer great feedback and I just flatly disagree with your viewpoint on this one post. So in the end I will believe what I say is correct and you will believe you are correct and we have not done anything other then get each others blood boiling because we cant agree on this.

Your a good man and so am I, We are all good and we all have our strengths and beliefs in what we feel is moral and right.

I apologize if I have been rude. Not my intent.

Thanks, same goes here.
My problem is that you say that this is my viewpoint and my rule towards others. I have nothing to do with it. It is the rule set out by Dish Network that I as well as you use. If you are okay going against it fine that is your business, but with all the threads around here and on the other site about the audit team and their efforts to keep stacking, and now apparently this now that they have outlined the rule, people are still going to bitch because they get caught. Not to sound smug, but I guess I can then say, "told you so!"
If you make it through your time at Dish and don't get caught, well then okay, but in my opinion, it is still a form of stealing from the company, and as a stock holder and as a costumer that tries to follow the rules, that doesn't sit well with me. That's all I'm saying!

Good counter point, fair and well said! That does make sense!
Friends again.
Happy Easter and happy watching.
Bye the way, I WANT MY OLN!!!! from one outdoorsman to another. Thier is a thread we both are on board with

iceshark said:
Good counter point, fair and well said! That does make sense!
Friends again.
Happy Easter and happy watching.
Bye the way, I WANT MY OLN!!!! from one outdoorsman to another. Thier is a thread we both are on board with
deal!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts