repost.

paulvegas

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Mar 5, 2011
Las Vegas
This has been mentioned in other post, but this time I am just looking for information.
Who has ordered a package with MSNBC and can NOT receive that network?
What package do you have, and how long have you been without MSNBC

Here's the thing...
New dish customer..(1 week)
Could not get MSNBC. Dish sent new receiver. No go.
Dish sent tech...no go.
On phone with dish for hour. Finally tech says, probs with authorizations. Ok, that was posted in other place on here.
BUT..why would DISH put together a package and NOT see if everything worked with it before they sold it?
So, sent complaint to BBB.

what subscription tier do you have? just because we may have the channel does not mean you have it. also what dish do you have and what satellites are you receiving? According to dish's website, which does have errors from time to time, it is in the americas top 200 package and above and in the dish america silver and gold packs.

i have MSNBC in AEP.

MSNBC is NOT included in Dish America Silver. You can only get it if you have AT200 PLUS HD or above.

DISH America Silver From DISH Network

America's Top 200 Package - Over 200 Channels From DISH Network

Your link does show MSNBC as included on DA Silver, BTW. This is a known issue on our end and we are working to resolve it. As of right now, the going message to our agents is "DO NOT roll a truck and DO NOT RA the equipment". We are working as diligently as we can to resolve the issue, and it should be corrected soon.

Your link does show MSNBC as included on DA Silver, BTW. This is a known issue on our end and we are working to resolve it. As of right now, the going message to our agents is "DO NOT roll a truck and DO NOT RA the equipment". We are working as diligently as we can to resolve the issue, and it should be corrected soon.

That's hilarious!!! It's only been like that for a year or more now.......

Is MSNBC SUPPOSED to be in the Dish America packages or not? If not, fix the damn website. If so, turn it on for everyone. That simple, right?

I am not overly angry. I just want what I paid for.
DISH has many technicians who, I suspect, are fairly intelligent people.
I asked myself this question:
IF Dish knows of the MSNBC "concern" why did they sell the package with msnbc in it? AND, how long has this "issue" been going on?

OH??? They rolled the truck with me and I am RA'ing the first receiver tomorrow.

That's hilarious!!! It's only been like that for a year or more now.......

Is MSNBC SUPPOSED to be in the Dish America packages or not? If not, fix the damn website. If so, turn it on for everyone. That simple, right?
lmao yaz thats charlie for you it may take awhile but soon:D;):)

It IS a known issue, and for the OP the new receiver and tech visit will not yield any change.

What the issue actually is has yet to be mentioned, so I cannot say how easy or hard the fix is. The original thread for this issue has been monitored by both Matt and myself, and we ask DAILY for updates on what the issue is (if found) and if there is an ETA for the fix. I personally was not aware of the missing channels until the original thread showed up on 2/6, so I apologize I didn't report the issue until then. We have also escalated the links for both threads up the chain.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts