repost.

paulvegas

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Mar 5, 2011
Las Vegas
How would you like us to 'step up to the plate'? I am DISH and would like to help you, in earnest.
Thank you Tony.
First, it would be nice if the powers that be understand and know the facts about America Silver and MSNBC. It really felt like the lady I talked to was trying to tell me I was lying.
Once that is straightened out, I think one of the best things to do is be honest with customers. If MSNBC still can not be viewed by those with America Silver, tell them that. Offer some reasonable compensation. And the last and best thing to do is to take MSNBC out of the line up for America Silver. Leaving it there is like false advertising. If the issue gets resolved, WOW. Just offer those with America Silver MSNBC.
I really dont think the above is to much to ask. No one loses anything and Dish may just gain more credibility. :)

TonyT@DISH Network

SatelliteGuys Pro
Dec 21, 2010
Denver, CO
MSNBCHD has been working for a month....On both DA Silver and Gold. DIRT escalated this and got it resolved, and the main thread shows that. I believe it was 23 March that it showed up, and we verified it was working both Silver and Gold on the same day. And on the honesty portion, we gave information as it was given to us, and when the information changed and was confirmed, we gave that as well.

As far as the lady you spoke with, the channel is available, and she was likely asking you to point out the problem being that the channel has been working. So I guess that leaves us at the 'WOW'. LOL

Honestly, I can understand what you are concerned about but to my knowledge the website is also corrected. Was there something else I could do for you though?

Last edited:

paulvegas

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Mar 5, 2011
Las Vegas
Well...um...I guess that issue is resolved.
I wonder if i could go back to the America Silver with the original deal of 39/ month for a year and then 49/month for second year without any...penalties.....
Aside from that ...Thank you very much Tony. In one evening I got from you what I could not get from others who work at Dish!
How do I let your bosses know how much I appreciate your answer and how well you treated me?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)