Request HDnet to be added to VOOM

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

neo0285

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 22, 2004
hdnet

Just to bring to your attention, if you go to hd.net in the lower right hand corner there is a box that states" get hdnet and hdnet movies" if you click the "get forms" link inside that box, you are able to send a professional fa:mad:no fax machine needed, hdnet does it for you) to voom requesting hdnet to be added to VOOM's lineup. I did it, and enough of us do it, who knows maybe couple months down the line, VOOM will add these channels. Can't go wrong with more HD channels.

make sure u are in the right place, it should bring up a window, where u can select which satellite service you currently have, and it lists dish, directv and VOOM

Modified title to reflect post. I will do my request as well. We get HDnet and INHD and I will have wet dreams every night!

Im sorry if i made it unclear for some. The website is WWW.hd.net, sorry for the confusion it may have caused some people

neo0285 said:
Im sorry if i made it unclear for some. The website is WWW.hd.net, sorry for the confusion it may have caused some people

No problem. Just that when I read it I said damn we got hdnet! I ran to my TV turned it on and no hdnet :( . We all understand as we are all on our tiptoes playing the waiting game. I sent my request to HDnet.

thanx sean, it think i confused Apone, he was asking for username and password,i think that's because he went to hd.net without the www, my bad on that.

Possibly some good news

i emailed hdnet with this question -any plans to add hdnet to VOOM in the near future? this the response i received from them:
Hi-

We are currently in discussions with Voom to add HDNet, but we don't
have an estimated time frame as of yet.

But please feel free to give them a call to let them know that you
want them to add HDNet to their line-up.

Thanks for your interest and please feel free to contact us with any
other questions.

Looks like VOOM is trying to do the right thing, only time will tell, but this is some positive news , especially sicne we had zero news the past 2 weeks .

Here's mine.

Thank you for expressing interest in HDNet, the first all high-definition national television network.

To help get HDNet added to your channel line-up, send Voom the attached letter or write your own. And tell your friends, too. The more people in your community who express interest in HDNet, the more likely you are to see it on-air in the near future.

Once again, thank you for your time and support. We hope to bring you HDNet very soon.

Sincerely,

Mark Cuban
Chairman and President, HDNet

And here is the attached letter.

Voom
200 Jericho Quadrangle
Jericho, NY 11753-2701

RE: I WANT HDNet!

Dear General Manager:

I recently heard about the first all high-definition national
television network, HDNet. I was very disappointed to learn that
my cable company had not yet added HDNet. I am very interested in
receiving high-definition television with excellent programming,
which is exactly what HDNet offers its viewers.

As your subscriber, I am requesting that you add HDNet to your
channel lineup. If you are interested in providing high-definition
original, exciting and informative programming to your customers,
please consider my request.

Sincerely,
Chris Johnson

i got a similar response from mark cuban but when i emailed hdnet at viewer@hd.net i got the response i posted before. Could it be that like in VOOM, the right hands at hdnet dont know what the left are doing? hehe. If we all email and fax voom as i described in my previous post, maybe, who knows we can get these channels added, u have to admit they have some decent programming that i would definitely enjoy. So instead all of us bitching and crying about programming at voom, maybe we can make a difference.

neo0285 said:
thanx sean, it think i confused Apone, he was asking for username and password,i think that's because he went to hd.net without the www, my bad on that.
That's right. I forgot to add the www. Tried and again and got to the correct place. Sent in my request. Thanks neo0285. :)

Lets get HDNet on VOOM

www.hd.net

On the right side of the home page there is a FAX system to persuade Voom and other providers to carry the HDnet. Lets all fax over the request to add HDnet to Voom I will leave DirectV for sure if they get ESPN and HDnet.

I finally ordered Voom install on the 2nd of March. I will keep Directv on until ESPN and HDnet are on VOOM then goodbye D.

Don't worry guys. I live in Dallas. This weekend I'm going up to the HDnet studios and taking them hostage. LOL. I'll see what I can do. (JK)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)