Request: Put recent threads back on left-hand side of home

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ken_F

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 11, 2003
Scott,

You now have the surveys/poll item on both the left and right of the main page. People read from left to right, so is there any possibility that you could keep all the polls on the right, and put the recent posts on the left?

Re: Request: Put recent threads back on left-hand side of ho

Ken_F said:
Scott,

You now have the surveys/poll item on both the left and right of the main page. People read from left to right, so is there any possibility that you could keep all the polls on the right, and put the recent posts on the left?

TTT...... :rolleyes:

Ken I am trying a few different layouts. :)

I use to have the Last 5 posts on the right of the screen so I figured I would see what it looked liked here (which moved the main menu up on the right)

I may put the Last 5 read back on the left and move the main menu to the right, and also remove the poll to speed loading time.

Thanks for your feedback, further suggestions are welcome. :D

I like the last five posts feature where you can scroll down beyond the last five posts. That seems to be a handy feature.

I have also added a new feature to the Last 5 so you can click an icon and be taken to the last posts of the thread. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)