Request Recommendation for DISH eastern and western arc reflector & LNB's

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Ward J

Original poster
Feb 18, 2015
Simpsonville, SC
Just signed up for DISH. Live in South Carolina, but have several locations in Colorado, Nevada and Michigan that we spend many weeks at each year. Previously had DirecTV and all I needed was one reflector and one LNB for coverage all over the USA. I see that DISH does not have as clean a setup. Can one reflector be used and only change out the LNB as we go from one location to the other, or will I need two reflectors and both eastern and western LNB's to cover all the areas that we want full HD DISH coverage in. I have Birdog so alignment is not an issue. What reflectors and LNB's should I use for a Hopper receiver to cover both eastern and western arcs?

Krell's got it right - if you want locals at each location you need both arcs.

If you don't plan on calling Dish and changing your service address to get locals when traveling then just the Western Arc will be sufficient for your "travel" Dish.

Based on the several hundred of each that I've installed the 1000.4 is easier to align but the 1000.2 plays better with higher signals on the eastern arc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts