Request to check for flash streaming on an android running 2.2

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

jrp

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Aug 24, 2007
Iowa
I have a web camera streaming on my office web site. It works fine from a desktop or laptop, but I'd like to get it running on phones supporting flash.

I've installed flash 10.1 on my htc Desire from US Cellular, but I get a message saying "This type pf Flash content is not supported." My phone is not rooted (not available for CDMA Desire yet), and is running 2.1.

Would some of you running 2.2 with Flash support try the web cam and see if stream is visible on your phone? The camera link is about a third of the way down the page, under the donor list. Don't worry that you won't see anything moving, the last bird is going out of box this morning and we will be moving the camera outside very soon.

Here's the link: Warren County Conservation Board: Osprey Cam

Thanks in advance.

I have a web camera streaming on my office web site. It works fine from a desktop or laptop, but I'd like to get it running on phones supporting flash.

I've installed flash 10.1 on my htc Desire from US Cellular, but I get a message saying "This type pf Flash content is not supported." My phone is not rooted (not available for CDMA Desire yet), and is running 2.1.

Would some of you running 2.2 with Flash support try the web cam and see if stream is visible on your phone? The camera link is about a third of the way down the page, under the donor list. Don't worry that you won't see anything moving, the last bird is going out of box this morning and we will be moving the camera outside very soon.

Thanks in advance.

[CDMA]HTC desire adb root uscc - xda-developers

the desire was rooted recently

Thanks in advance.

Works on my Droid 1 with 2.2 in Dolphin with Abobe Flash 10.1 installed. I see a floor of an empty cage with a cage bars to the right. The sound was hawks or something squaking in the background. My Droid is not rooted at the moment.

Works on my Droid 1 with 2.2 in Dolphin with Abobe Flash 10.1 installed. I see a floor of an empty cage with a cage bars to the right. The sound was hawks or something squaking in the background. My Droid is not rooted at the moment.

Perfect. That uninspired and soon to change scene is what you should have seen. The squawking was the free flying osprey on the outside.

Thanks! glad to know it works on a rooted froyo running device. Now to find out if works on stock froyo.

How did you get Flash on your phone?

How did you get Flash on your phone?

My phone is not rooted. I actually right now use my Droid X. However, yesterday a coworker mentioned the night before about wanted a Droid 2 but unsure as she has a Curve. In short I powered it on(Not on cell line) and hooked it up to WIFI. My boss has a Sprint MiFi spot so I locked on it. When I did it said "There is an update available". I applied the updated. I went to the market to search for "Flash Player: and Adobe Flash 10.1 was the top choice. I did install that and showcase.

Perfect. That uninspired and soon to change scene is what you should have seen. The squawking was the free flying osprey on the outside.

Thanks! glad to know it works on a rooted froyo running device. Now to find out if works on stock froyo.

Mine is a non rooted device. If I remember on Tuesday I can check with some coworkers that have Rooted and Custom Rom devices. I also might be able to because I may flash my Droid X.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts