Required to have local channels?

illusionescape

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Feb 15, 2009
Houston, TX
I currently have Classic Gold 250 w/ Locals package. To reduce my monthly fee, I've decided to remove the local channels and use an antenna instead. However, when I tried to remove my local channels from my online account, it wouldn't allow me to. So is Dish requiring everyone to have local channels now?

or if he is trying to remove it online and has removed programming within the last year it will not let him. he will need to call or chat to have them removed.

or if he is trying to remove it online and has removed programming within the last year it will not let him. he will need to call or chat to have them removed.

Well I haven't even got to that screen yet where it says that message. I'm talking about the "Review and order" screen where on the left it shows your current programming and on the right is the new programming that you're trying to order. So everytime I unticked the local channels option and then clicked on the review and order button, the screen shows my current programming and new programming as being exactly the same... both with local channels.

Well I haven't even got to that screen yet where it says that message. I'm talking about the "Review and order" screen where on the left it shows your current programming and on the right is the new programming that you're trying to order. So everytime I unticked the local channels option and then clicked on the review and order button, the screen shows my current programming and new programming as being exactly the same... both with local channels.

got me? i'd use chat and inquire about it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts