Rerun of cops. I am looking into anti football device also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

danristheman

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 25, 2011
85w
The cops showed up to my door again they needed to see footage about a car break in. My neighbors left doors on their car unlocked they said someone got in to their car and took $200. I thought how stupid this isn't mayberry I lock my van up tight dealing with my weird neighbors. I showed the cop that only people that got into that car was possible this guy, a cat. or the people that filed a complaint. The cop told me I had better CCTV system than Walmart or Meijer Stores here in town. The same neighbors were caught friday smoking dope and it bleed over into my apartment it smell like dog pee that ammonia smell mixed with pot. It had been making my mom and I so sick. Just tired of this welcome to low income housing. The idiots that also think my dish is a football target I am really itching to get me some type of AAA to shoot down football from hitting my dish.

Anti-football? How about some carefully placed "bird-spikes" on/around the dish. After a deflated football or two I bet their aim improves. ;)

Reactions: danristheman
The cops showed up to my door again they needed to see footage about a car break in. My neighbors left doors on their car unlocked they said someone got in to their car and took $200. I thought how stupid this isn't mayberry I lock my van up tight dealing with my weird neighbors. I showed the cop that only people that got into that car was possible this guy, a cat. or the people that filed a complaint. The cop told me I had better CCTV system than Walmart or Meijer Stores here in town. The same neighbors were caught friday smoking dope and it bleed over into my apartment it smell like dog pee that ammonia smell mixed with pot. It had been making my mom and I so sick. Just tired of this welcome to low income housing. The idiots that also think my dish is a football target I am really itching to get me some type of AAA to shoot down football from hitting my dish.

Dan, buy one of those "Vornado" fans and have it running aimed towards the ceiling in your apartment when the druggies are smoking. It'll positive-pressurize your apartment, and should keep out the smoke/smell. We have neighbors that do yard burns a lot, and I do this to keep it out. This is the one I have:

Amazon product ASIN B000MI3HJQ

Reactions: danristheman
I want to have something like this as an idea i know its overkill. Hopefully things get better now the apartment managent is now after the wires and cameras just another fight after fight.

Attachments

• zsu_23_4_shilka.jpg
    zsu_23_4_shilka.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 181
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)