Resurrection

Next Episode: S02, E05

Sunday, October 26, 2014

"Will":
Margaret tries to prevent Barbara from fixing her relationship with Fred and Maggie; Bellamy struggles to keep his secret from Maggie; the spread of illness among the returned leads Bellamy to take desperate measures.

S~

Next Episode: S02, E06

Sunday, November 2, 2014

"Afflictions":
Now desperately ill, Bellamy seeks help from a surprising source; another disappearance results in a search for answers.

S~

Next Episode: S02, E07

Sunday, November 9, 2014

"Miracles":
Rachael refuses treatment, fearing it will harm her unborn child; True Living grows in numbers; Elaine's brother contracts the virus; Brian Addison shows interest in Margaret.

S~

Next Episode: S02, E08

Sunday, November 30, 2014

"Forsaken":
As anti-Returned rhetoric increases, Pastor Tom's church becomes a refuge; Bellamy and Sheriff Fred work to stop the True Living members from causing more harm; a kidnapping and a hate crime bring progress to a halt.

S~

A&E's the Returned is much better.

I have not made it through the second episode of The Returned because it felt like I was watching a rerun of the french series (The Returned/Les Revanants) with American/Canadian actors. I'm not saying its bad it's just not bringing anything new to the table for me to get interested. I'm sure I'll eventually get around to watching it if it gets picked up for another season by A&E.

I knew Resurrection was going to be cancelled. The second season over all was just dull and while there were some answers to the questions they didn't happen fast enough for the average viewer who gave up on the show more and more as the season progressed.

Reactions: MikeD-C05

Master Chef Season 9 (Season 6 Adults)

CW New Fall Shows Trailers

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)