Returning Boxes

DishDave

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 16, 2003
Let say you are sending back 3 receivers to Dish. Will they send a box for each receiver or will they expect you to put more then 1 in a box ?
I want to be able to track each box going back.

Let say you are sending back 3 receivers to Dish. Will they send a box for each receiver or will they expect you to put more then 1 in a box ?
I want to be able to track each box going back.
One box per.

Speaking of which, how long do you have to return recievers and how long does it take for the boxes to arrive. Have some programming to watch off the 622 before I send back.

Approx 30 days to send receivers back. As far as how long it takes to get the boxes, that varies, anywhere from a few days to never.

you will be given a tracking number to track the package and call Dish to ensure they get it and if they say they haven't keep calling and giving them the tracking number

Approx 30 days to send receivers back. As far as how long it takes to get the boxes, that varies, anywhere from a few days to never.

30 days is the rough point you get charged. Usually charges for not returning equipment are caused by people waiting until day 30 before they even pack it up and ship it. UPS takes 5-7 days counting a weekend break but most packages arrive in an average of 4.

Some boxes are singles, some are doubles. Depends on the model being returned as to what you get.