Returning equipment after cancel

tsduke

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 6, 2007
Iowa
The customer service rep I canceled with waived the need to return the lnb, but when my boxes arrived today there's instructions on send it back.

Do I have to worry about them charging me when I don't send it back?

The instructions are going to be the same one that everyone gets. I would just call them back to confirm what they said last time.

They don't want the lnb back. They always say leave the dish behind when you move anyway. I've sent back several old receivers and never sent the lnb with no problem.

They don't want the lnb back. They always say leave the dish behind when you move anyway. I've sent back several old receivers and never sent the lnb with no problem.

I don't know where you get the info. Dish and lnb are 2 different components. They don't want the dish but in most cases want the lnb.

Wrong. They would like the LNB back but will waive the fee if not returned if the customer can't get to it.

Dont worry about it if you made arrangements with the csr. The instructions are just standard instructions for everyone and are placed in the return boxes. No plots taking place here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)