Returning to Dish and have one question

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Pere845

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 12, 2018
Boise, Idaho
First of, I am excited to be coming back to Dish after a miserable year and a half with the D*. My question before i switch is will Dish let me have 2 hoppers like I did before or is it one per household. If it's only one I still will be switching, anything beats giving another dime to Directv.

Reactions: pattykay
It kind of depends on your actual needs. Is there a specific reason you want/need two Hoppers. The Hopper 3 has 16 tuners and utilizing Joeys for the other TV locations can work very well giving you plenty of tuner space with zero recording conflicts.
Duh!!! I forget about the Hopper 3. I had a Hopper with sling and OG Hopper but with the hopper 3 looks like all I need are 2 Joeys with that and I'm good to go!:clapping

Please insist on the Hopper 3. Do not accept the original Hopper (Hopper 2000) or the Hopper With Sling (HWS).

This is to ensure your satisfaction. Especially if you might get two.

But if you get a second H3, you’ll have to pay for the second one. That won’t reduce your monthly bill, though.

Sent from my iPhone using the SatelliteGuys app!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)