Review of Green Lantern 3D for XBOX360

TheForce

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Pub Member / Supporter
Oct 13, 2003
Jacksonville, FL, Earth
Got a chance to rent the new XBOX360 of Green Lantern Game. The 3D is OK, not eyepopping but good easy on the eyse and realistic as far as real for a fantasy world video game goes.

The 3D setup is manual in the options menu. You select it, turn it on and the strange part is it goes to anaglyph in the menu but since my XBOX 360 is connected to a 3D front projector it automatically went to full 3D ( not anaglyph ) mode. I had to select SBS on the monitor as this is the format for the game. I did not test anaglyph but I believe if the system did not detect a 3D monitor, the anaglyph mode ( red cyan) would have come up.

As far as the game is concerned, ... just another travel along pounding out bad guys as you seek your goal. same old same old game format. Kind of boring, really. This is the first new game I've looked at in months and the first time I turned on my XBOX in months. The only thing that attracted me to this rental was the 3D logo on the box. This is the first time I have seen 3D from an XBOX source on my system. It was OK! I give the 3D presentation a single :eek:k:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts