Rewind/fast forward

Turns out this was an intentional change - I believe skip back/forward still work just not fast forward/rewind.
WOW! I have never been so excited about a single post than I am now with the introduction of Josh M! Not since the days of Charlie Chat and Tech Talk has it seemed that Dish cared anything about functionality. Let’s hope this continues. The true test will be the return of 4X.

The timing of the post could not be timelier. Recently the skip forward has been acting up - I am on an H3 and since 362 came along a few days ago, when I press either of the skip buttons it does nothing, I have to press the button again to get any action.

WOW! I have never been so excited about a single post than I am now with the introduction of Josh M! Not since the days of Charlie Chat and Tech Talk has it seemed that Dish cared anything about functionality. Let’s hope this continues. The true test will be the return of 4X.

The timing of the post could not be timelier. Recently the skip forward has been acting up - I am on an H3 and since 362 came along a few days ago, when I press either of the skip buttons it does nothing, I have to press the button again to get any action.

This is a known issue (especially bad on DVR) we're working to resolve it. Hopefully some improvements coming in the next couple of weeks (maybe 3 depending on testing).

K, well this stupid change got rolled down to the HWS's couple days ago... :mad:
But I CAN still pause (buffer) it for a hour, then still skip over undesired songs via skip buttons.

So Josh...what WAS the point of doing this? Did this (most likely) come from a request by SXM?

I can't say why because I wasn't in any of the decision making meetings for this change - but I can say it is intentional and believed to be the "correct behavior" for music channels.