Rewind more than 1 hr

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

ts7

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 31, 2006
IL
Sorry if this has been covered before...

Is there a tweak that will allow rewinding or pausing more than 1 hour on the 722? On my old 522 I used to be able to go back 6 hours or so.

Thanks

I wonder why they chose to make this restriction. I got a Dishplayer 7200 when it first came out and I could get up in the morning and rewind the channel it was on 6-8 hours so I could see what was shown overnight. I'm pretty sure the 622 is more advanced than the 7200.

I wonder why they chose to make this restriction. I got a Dishplayer 7200 when it first came out and I could get up in the morning and rewind the channel it was on 6-8 hours so I could see what was shown overnight. I'm pretty sure the 622 is more advanced than the 7200.

The first DishPlayer (7100) started out with only being able to rewind 1/2 hour. Longer time was added later and 7200 was the same amount of time when it was introduced.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)