Ridetv

Tell him no hd though ,sorry
i heard that does ride have a hd feed that dish can add? well i checked James uplink report there is not much to report please dish give us some hd channels you already did the 8psk conversion so there should be room for some new hd channels.

Thanks

Allen bluegras

I personally think when they do add some hd it will be more of the national channels first

Why is this not gonna free preview of this channel like they did all the other channels that they've recently added
What recently added channels? Don't know where you go that notion about a free previews on launch. Not the rule. And, why don't you straighten up your picture....unless you are trying to make a political statement?

What recently added channels? Don't know where you go that notion about a free previews on launch. Not the rule. And, why don't you straighten up your picture....unless you are trying to make a political statement?
Aw, he's just trying to tell us that he leans to the left! :D

I am still upset that this took the channel slot of Mav TV since we had the Dish Movie Pack (formerly BB@Home). This channel is not included in it, and Mav TV shows other programming like different movies and classic TV shows. I know that others miss Mav TV for other reasons.

Reactions: pattykay
I am still upset that this took the channel slot of Mav TV since we had the Dish Movie Pack (formerly BB@Home). This channel is not included in it, and Mav TV shows other programming like different movies and classic TV shows. I know that others miss Mav TV for other reasons.
how about world fishing tv?

WFN has been in the package. There used to be an HD feed that would sometimes air different programming than the SD feed. Dish removed the HD feed as well a few years ago. Hopefully, Dish Movie Pack does not go up anytime soon

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts