Right Network Launches Sept 8, will Dish carry?

AriesGodofWar

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 22, 2007
Fenton, Mo
Does anyone happen to know if there is any possibility, rumors, etc. regarding Dishnetwork carrying Right Network, which launches Sept. 8th?

It doesn't look like any provider has signed on yet. This thread could end up over on SonicBabble before it takes off...

I took a look at their website, looks like its just internet based... Nothing about "contact your cable or satellite provider" on it.

Also all the videos and shows looked extremely amateur as well.

This nis Kelsey Grammer's new network. The site does mention it launching on "television".

I believe that Comcast indicated interest. I do not know of any other providers expressing an interest.

Certainly was not looking to start a political debate on the merits of the network. I had just seen some advertising and a look at their Facebook page indicates that they are indeed coming to television on the 8th as well. And yes, this is Kelsey Grammar's network. I was just wondering if anyone has heard of any agreements in the works.

Ironically, also noticed that the Right Network Facebook page has over a thousand more "friends" than Dish Networks.......

Certainly was not looking to start a political debate on the merits of the network. I had just seen some advertising and a look at their Facebook page indicates that they are indeed coming to television on the 8th as well. And yes, this is Kelsey Grammar's network. I was just wondering if anyone has heard of any agreements in the works.

Ironically, also noticed that the Right Network Facebook page has over a thousand more "friends" than Dish Networks.......

How is that ironic?

I agree with Iceberg, the post would just have opened up a can of worms (and it started to)

KAB please read the rules of the site. If you have a problem with the moderation of the site take it up in PM with the moderator not in the forum.

Scott, Ice, just close the thread . Then you will have no more to worry about.

Lock the thread because you can't control yourself when someone asks about a Network which you may not particularly care for or agree with? I asked a simple question with no political discussion. I would very much like the thread to stay open in the event that someone happens to hear something, because I am interested in it. My guess is that there may be others who would also like the information should one of our members know or hear something.

There are many channels on Dish that I disagree with politically, but I do not bash them when someone has a question about them. I would hope you could grant the same respect.

BINGO we have a winner here.

Now back to the subject please and please keep politics out of it. Further off topic posts will be removed and if necessary warnings or bans will be given out. (We REALLY don't want to do that)

If you want to talk politics about this channel then please do so at our sister site at SonicBabble - Where America Debates America! - The Babble Zone THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING!

It doesn't look like any provider has signed on yet. This thread could end up over on SonicBabble before it takes off...

BINGO we have a winner here.

Now back to the subject please and please keep politics out of it. Further off topic posts will be removed and if necessary warnings or bans will be given out. (We REALLY don't want to do that)

If you want to talk politics about this channel then please do so at our sister site at SonicBabble - Where America Debates America! - The Babble Zone THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING!

I've been here for so long I can predict the future!!!!

I would imagine if it is a tv channel versus a net channel, and the demand is there, most will pick it up.

I agree with Iceberg, the post would just have opened up a can of worms (and it started to)

exactly. I wrote it as political but it was the slippery slope. There were 4 posts that I removed
2 were jabs at either a channel or their "views"
1 was a very slippery post in regards to news channels in general
the 4th was a response to the 1st "jab"

all that can turn ugly very quickly

There are many channels on Dish that I disagree with politically, but I do not bash them when someone has a question about them. I would hope you could grant the same respect.
very well put :) :up

I guess this is a decent place to ask this, but what happened to that one HD horror channel I heard about awhile back? Maybe it was the re-launching of Monster HD? I can't remember.

Lock the thread because you can't control yourself when someone asks about a Network which you may not particularly care for or agree with? I asked a simple question with no political discussion. I would very much like the thread to stay open in the event that someone happens to hear something, because I am interested in it. My guess is that there may be others who would also like the information should one of our members know or hear something.

Agree, I could list about 20 channels, and their reasons I don't think they should be carried.

But why would I bother, It had noting to do with this topic.