Ringer: Season 1 (CW)

teachsac

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Nov 3, 2005
Elk Grove, CA
Season premiere is tonight. I think I'll give it a try. The preview on the CW Fall Preview show looked pretty interesting.

S~

Hmm, as I said elsewhere, my timer was gone at the first commercial. I turned it off at the second commercial. Depressing and dark. No compelling story. More of a soap opera feel. I see it cancelled within 6 weeks (except it is on CW)

The problem with the CW is that it is aimed at the teenage female audience (with some spill over to young adult women). But, saying that I still like Supernatural, and Nikita (to a lesser degree). Most of their programming is soapy. Supernatural gets by with cute guys to woo the women, and Nikita is a power female role model.

I haven't watched yet, but I'm a big, big fan of Sarah Michelle Gellar, so I'm hoping it's good. I've missed her in a series since Buffy ended. Hopefully, HIFI and I have time to watch it tonight. :D

Well the lovely lady of the house didn't have to push me too hard to watch SMG. I actually liked it, but I like season long story arcs, I don't care for the episode of the week drama's

I kept the timer. Since it was the pilot it just let you get to know the characters involved. The twist at the end proved interesting. Too early to tell what the show is going to really be about.

HIFI and I liked it. Loved the twist at the end. However, I wish that the effects were better. The boat on the water was pathetic. Other than that part of the episode, it was great. SMG is awesome.

tigerprowler said:
HIFI and I liked it. Loved the twist at the end. However, I wish that the effects were better. The boat on the water was pathetic. Other than that part of the episode, it was great. SMG is awesome.

Yeah... That boat scene make me look back and think that it was back then when there was no budget to shoot something better. Someone should have say something... I was about to stop the episode and killed the timer... I do not think i can keep it watching other special effects like that.

Sent from my LG-P999 using SatelliteGuys

I only watched one episode and decided I could take or leave it. So I left it. Deleted timer. Never thought that much of SMG's acting ability.

Ringer returned this week with what I thought was a very good episode. It's getting very interesting.

S~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts