Ripped Off

Chris04626

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 14, 2012
MAine
They told me they would waive my technician visit charge of $95 to upgrade to hopper. Yet i access my account and see a balance of over $200

I get on chat with them and they say well you were charged for the tech visit.

Also when i scheduled my upgrade a couple days later i got a cal lfrom someone at dishnetwork offering for the tech guy to install it so my wires are hidden for a charge of $49 i say ok. They charged me for that. The tech gets here and i say your supposed to be hiding all the wiring, he says i dont see that on my work order, and im not certified to do the home services. I call them up and they say its ok we will just deduct that $49 from your bill. I dont see that either.

I paid a 100 bucks. 2 Hoopers and a Joey, later I added a Joey, no charge for the visit. Going through DIRT is what I would recommend.

They told me they would waive my technician visit charge of $95 to upgrade to hopper. Yet i access my account and see a balance of over $200

I get on chat with them and they say well you were charged for the tech visit.

Also when i scheduled my upgrade a couple days later i got a cal lfrom someone at dishnetwork offering for the tech guy to install it so my wires are hidden for a charge of $49 i say ok. They charged me for that. The tech gets here and i say your supposed to be hiding all the wiring, he says i dont see that on my work order, and im not certified to do the home services. I call them up and they say its ok we will just deduct that $49 from your bill. I dont see that either.

Hi, can you please send me a PM with your account or phone number and the four digit security code. I will review your account. Thank you!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)