Rise of the Planet of the Apes Trailer Teaser Official (HD)

I think the point of the trailer was to show that the monkeys/apes will probably be all computer generated this time and look real.

This will givw you a littl better idea of what the movie is about. YouTube - Rise Of The Planet Of The Apes | OFFICIAL Trailer A US (2011)

The trailer does have a couple problems... like where do they get that many chimps/apes to form an army to fight humans?

...as much of a contradiction as that sounds, well, I suppose....

Well it was poorly phrased. Going to look like real apes/monkeys, not people dressed up. Going to look real.

The trailer does have a couple problems... like where do they get that many chimps/apes to form an army to fight humans?

Well it was poorly phrased. Going to look like real apes/monkeys, not people dressed up. Going to look real.

I would not expect a trailer to answer every question. I posted the link i did because it at least gave you some idea of what the movie is about----which is all i expect one to do.

Well, I still have reservations about the movie. A lot of it has to do with the fact that it's a prequel (sequel?) to a movie that no matter how you cut it, didn't do as well as hoped, and by the same studio no less (I don't know how much, if any, of the creative and production staff carry over though). And yes, I've seen the original movie. When I saw it in theaters, it was serviceable, but I can't be bothered to watch it again since. And oddly enough, I thought the "rushed" conclusion was one of the better parts of the film.

I liked the movie, but it was a bit of a let down since essentially you know what is going to happen because the trailers gave too much of it away. The CGI apes were excellent, they did not look obviously fake. It is worth seeing. I would not take young kids to it despite the PG-13 ratings, it could be frightening to young kids -- the apes are a bit too realistic.

There is one scene in the credits (just after they start). There are not any more scenes after this scene.

I would agree, did not think I would like it but it was suprisingly good. and the scene right after the credits started had to be included or the whole movie would not have made since.

Got back from the theater an hour ago. Great movie. Screams for a sequel. Thought the last virus was great; makes the apes smarter, kills humans. Awesome.

And Tom Felton's damn dirty apes line was classic. Although "Cesar is home" was pretty darn good.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)