Rob Zombie to write,direct new 'Halloween' movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Van said:
Oh lets just beat that bloody pulp of a dead horse some more.

Well yea his music isnt what I would call enjoyable but I was refering to the halloween saga being resurected yet again.

Every movie he has made he has made with the concept of showing bloodier stuff than anyone else but many times that does not work. What makes John Carpenter's Halloween great and a classic is the suspense and thrill more than the blood and the killing. I hope he does not ruin the original Halloween.

At least rob's hanging around with a woman who's belly doesn't hang over her pants...

Remember when britney was hot??

Yea sure do, that all went to pot when she hooked up with federline, really makes you wonder what she was thinking.

It was happening before she hooked up with him. I think justin had a vulcan mind-meld on her, when he left her whole world went to sh*t...

Gotta figure that a girl that goes into acting and singing at a young age like she did has little to no social life that normal kids would so Im not surprised that she has made some questionable hook ups.

She did an interview (cnn.com has it) and said her son sat on kevin's lap while he drove (I can't believe she admitted to that...) and that people taking pics of her being a terrible mother are "Cheap shots", what an idiot...And she STILL chews that gum during interviews like she's 8 years old.

And did you see her lately? Worse than ever. I swear she's 180lbs...

I hate to do this to you guys, but here she is...

Attachments

• Image5390.jpg
    Image5390.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 147
  • Image5391.jpg
    Image5391.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 181
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)