Rockford IL Fox

jgags6

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Jan 31, 2006
Rockford,IL
My local Fox doesnt broadcast in HD. And with Saturday baseball on every weekend and football coming up its really depressing watching sd. I know ive asked this question before but does anyone know anything about the Rockford Fox 39 WQRF? Or where I can find info about it? Thanks.

I know member at madcityhd.com who can receive Madison's WMSN FOX which is in HDTV. This guy lives in rockford and receives all stations from both networks. It depends where you live in rockford but Madison's HDTV might be an option for you.

Check out MadcityHD.com and start a post.

Well acually i live in Rockton which is about 15 miles north of rockford so im closer to madison than you think. A couple weeks ago i turned my antenna and i could only get 3 of the 4 locals in madison and 2 of them were only a strength of 55%. So i moved it back. I dont know if i get an amplifier if that will help. what do you think

well you are close enough for the Madison stations. I can receive all the UHF stations being 55 miles away. If FOX is all you want or you main goal, you need a good VHF antenna. FOX-HD is on channel 11 and is the only channel on VHF band. I have a pair of rabbit ears on my antenna tower and they do the trick for fox-hd. I also have a pre-amp. I would recomend a good preamp, outdoor antenna, and take you time pointing the antenna. Go to www.MadCityHD.com and make a post, a guy named LOGIC7 lives in rockford and can really give you more info.

I am about the same distance from Madison that you are, just north. The towers i believe are quite a bit west and north from you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)