Rockies games in HD this year?

DerekE

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 8, 2008
Having trouble locating the HD Schedule for Fox Sports Rocky mountain for HD games. I see the HD channel, but I never see it being used. Hopefully that becomes more frequent during baseball season. Anyone have a list of games in High-Def? Thanks.

sorry no luck. When searching everything it states that rocky mountain will not have any HD this season. It lists Major League Baseball teams include the Astros, Athletics, Brewers, Devil Rays, Diamondbacks, Dodgers, Giants, Mariners, Marlins, Pirates, Rangers, and Twins as the only teams being broadcasted in HD this year.

Here is the link FOX Sports on MSN - Television - Fox Sports Net HDTV Program Schedule

I thought I saw (not an official source, mind you) that they were going to broadcast 60 games in HD but didn't know which ones yet. For a team that won the NL last season, that kinda stinks.

sorry no luck. When searching everything it states that rocky mountain will not have any HD this season. It lists Major League Baseball teams include the Astros, Athletics, Brewers, Devil Rays, Diamondbacks, Dodgers, Giants, Mariners, Marlins, Pirates, Rangers, and Twins as the only teams being broadcasted in HD this year.

Here is the link FOX Sports on MSN - Television - Fox Sports Net HDTV Program Schedule
In Chicago, all the White Sox and Cubs games that will be broadcast on WGN this season will be in HD. This is the first yearfor this. The local Chicago Sportsnet Channel has some of the games in HD. Kinda sucks. Supposedly D* has WGN in HD.. Can anyone confirm this???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts