Roku offer

ksbuie

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Dec 23, 2007
So I am subbing the free trial of Sling TV on XBOX one and love it. It works almost flawlessly, and the content to price ratio is great. I was wanting to get a Roku to hook up a second TV. The 50% off offer is great,but Roku 4 should be coming out any day now. Do you all think it's worth waiting to see what sling TV offers if anything for the Roku 4?

I've read that they are more than willing to allow existing subscribers to take advantage of these offers so I'm not concerned about that.

So I am subbing the free trial of Sling TV on XBOX one and love it. It works almost flawlessly, and the content to price ratio is great. I was wanting to get a Roku to hook up a second TV. The 50% off offer is great,but Roku 4 should be coming out any day now. Do you all think it's worth waiting to see what sling TV offers if anything for the Roku 4?

I've read that they are more than willing to allow existing subscribers to take advantage of these offers so I'm not concerned about that.
Hi, the 50% off the Roku 3 promotion is available to qualifying existing customers. I however, do not have any information about when or if, the Roku 4 will be offered. Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns!

I have the new Roku 2 & an older version Roku 2 & using both in 2 different locations I hardly see the difference but the new 2 is definitely snappier. I hope the Roku 4 comes with a better video processor as compared with Amazon's Fire TV video quality there's a big room for improvement.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts