Roku Question

shodobe

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 8, 2003
NorCal
I have the Roku unit I got from Dish and wanted to know if I could use it with my laptop and a good internet connection? I think I could get some good use out of it if this is possible. Thanks

I have a Roku and my brother has one and it works great and I want to get a Roku 2xs or Roku xd soon trying to decide which one is better :)

I see an add for a Roku unit and it comes with a composite cable. Does the Roku have component output or HDMI cable output?

I still use a first generation roku. It has all the bells and whistles (hdmi, component, composite, s-video, optical audio, wired and wireless). The only drawback is it will only do up to 720p. But that works for me because my internet connection will not handle 1080p very good.

can the Roku recognize any wireless connection? The one I have has a power connection and a HDMI connection. It is a XD model

Thanks you answered my question. Also, yes I guess I could do some research on the subject but when there are experts, you not being one, on this site sometimes just a simple answer is all anyone asks for. For those out there who feel answering questions is beneath you, maybe this isn't the site for you. Move on.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)